To give uniqueness of the in the field of pharmaceutical Sciences To fulfill the increasing demand of quality scholars needed in industrial research and developement as well as quality control department of gocernment. To provide complete practical training to students in modern laboratories and in tie-up industries. To participate in the developing of professional and technical education. To develop personality of the students. To establish job-oriented and guiding of pharmacy in the state. To provide friendly excellent academece atmosphere for faculty, staff and students for self development. Well experiencedmqualified staff selected by the panel of experts. Weekly session system. NETT PARAMEDICAL COLLEGE provies optimum blending of meditation, human values,cultural heritage and technical education.
Fully equipped laboratories with modern facilities, designed specially considering the safety majors. Labs are establish for
• ALLIED SCIENCES COURSESS All the labs are equipped with adcanced and quality norms as per the prescribed syllabus and guidelines Directorate of Technical Education Maharashtra state. Library Facility Available Traning and Placement The institute is going establish the fledged training and placement cell. The cell going arrange campus interviews and assist to arrange industrial training tours, workshop and seminars. It plans to:
• Conduct annual survey of job requirement.
• Create a date blank of personnel who are expert in their respective fields from industry.
• Rendering assistance to students in getting apprentice teaining.
• Arranging industry sponsored projects for the both staff and final year students.
• Cell also going to conduct faculity traning programme.
• Admission is given to a PG/Bachelor/Diploma/ Certificate Course. The student shall not be given no objection certificate for seeking transfer to any other college during the prescribed period of course.
• A student is admitted to the full term of the course. He is therefore, liable to make payment of fees for full term of the course. Permission shall not be granted for discharge in the middle of course. In no case, original documents shall be returned. The student must note this requirement carefully.
• It is compulsory for all the students on the rolls of the institute to present themselves for a medical examination before the medical officer for a periodical check up on such dates as may be fixed by the medical officer of the institute.
• Every student before admission to the institute must satisfy that he has sufficient means to bear expenses during the course of his studies.
• At the time of joining the institute, every student must provide himself his cost of text books, uniform, stationary for use by him.
1. students are required to attend at least 85% of lectures in each subject and practical sessions separately. However, condonation of 15% absence can be considered as per the ordinance of the University.
2. Leave other than vacation will not be encouraged. Parents and guardians are requested their wards to take leave from the College. Any kind of leave is admissible only with the prior written permission of the principal, but minimum requirement of attendance will have to be fulfilled as mentioned in one above.
3. Admission rules and the procedure are subject to alteration/modification at any-time without notice to the candidates due to change admission norms of interview skills, public speaking body language etc.